Connect your entire workforce and get discounts as you grow.
How many connections do you have?
Your estimated cost could be around:
Monthly costContact us for custom enterprise pricing $ 0 *
Excludes tax. Includes 30 day free trial
- Priced on the active connections during the month period
- 30 day free trial period
- Monthly charge, no lock-in contracts
- 15% discount applies to non-profit organisations
- Plans available in multiple currencies (AUD, NZD, USD, EURO, GBP)
- Enable contractor pays
- Excludes optional add-on's
* This value is only an indication, and can increase or decrease depending on your actual usage
Enhance your Sitepass with these services
A customer success manager will assist with the setup, configuration and roll out of Sitepass to your workforce. Priced inline with the assistance you need, let us help you with the following:
- Form design and configuration
- Batching existing form data
- Setup of workflows and work requirements
- Assisting with self-authoring courses in activity builder
- Rollout and change management
- Developing a communication plan
Purchase from hundreds of digital learning courses that are ready to use right out-of-the-box. Provides a simple solution to onboarding new employees or contractors, to building new skills and to helping you to change workplace behaviour. Courses can be purchased individually, in bundles or as a subscription. Find out more
Need hardware for your Kiosk in your visitor management rollout? You can use your own, or let us help you by selecting from a range of professional hardware options to manage your sign-in solutions for each one of your sites. Find out more
Sitepass captures information about each contractor, employee or volunteer through assigned workflows. The client can verify these workflows. As an additional service, verification can be outsourced to the Sitepass team. The price of this service will be tailored to your workflows and verification requirements.
Let us develop professionally created induction and corporate training to deliver to your contractors, employees and workforce. Do you have an eLearning project? We can partner with you to create the product you need. We’re here to help you with everything from a single bite-size custom eLearning course to a complex global learning program that involves thousands of people.
Get the support and access to the features you need to manage your client compliance.
Connect to and manage your entire workforce:
- Includes everything under contractor pricing
- Invite, connect and onboard your contractors, suppliers, freelancers, sub-contractors and more
- Invite and onboard your team, including your employees, volunteers and more
- Resource projects by connecting to new contractors that are available in the marketplace
- Track overall compliance and workflow status with the dashboards and searches
- Export search results and visitor lists.
- Assign multiple administrators and worksite manager permissions
- Customise categories and questionnaires when connecting to contractors and your team members
- Manage multiple employers from the same account
- Conduct spot checks with the Sitepass ID with QR barcode issued to all users
- Manage your business profile and Sitepass account
- Complete client workflows by uploading documentation and supporting evidence
- Receive emails for workflows statuses and expired records
- Enable contractor payments with configurable costs.
- Assign one or multiple business administrators
- Add additional business entities to your account
- Integrate Sitepass with your existing systems and processes
- Suspend contractors, employees and workers
Build and assign workflows and deliver training:
- Build and assign unlimited work requirements (workflows) to your contractors and their employees
- Build and assign onboarding requirements (workflows) to your own team, including employees and volunteers
- Prequalify a contracting company and classify their risk
- Capture business documents and information
- Select forms from the template library or build unlimited custom forms
- Capture licenses and job required records
- Verify work requirements with custom comments
- Embed policies, procedures and other documentation in workflows
- Send verification and expiry notifications
- Utilise unlimited file uploads with multiple files supported
- Track the expiry of custom records and any changes to workflows via the audit logs
- Build, host and deliver online training
- Create unlimited self-authored online training
- Utilise SCORM course hosting (1.2 and 2004) and delivery
- Distribute policies and procedures with acknowledgements
- Create corporate and site inductions
- Issue course certificates and badges
- Capture external and face-to-face training records
- Deliver mobile and tablet responsive content with multiple-choice assessments
- Deliver video content hosted on YouTube/Vimeo
- Course archiving and version control
- Purchase from over 500 courses in the compliance library
Manage worksites and visitor access:
- Unlimited sites with unlimited sign-ins
- View and manage who can work at your worksites and locations
- Assign worksite specific work requirements such as site inductions
- Set up a kiosk at your front desk and replace your attendance book
- Set the geo fence radius for each location
- Use the dashboard to monitor site access
- Utilise attendance reporting to track who has been on-site
- Print QR barcodes for each site to support mobile sign-ins for unmanned locations
- Broadcast SMS notifications for emergencies
- Utilise mobile application downloads for users to support quick sign-in and out of locations
- Ability to print labels for visitors
- Capture a photo of each signed in visitor
- Gatekeep access to your site by blocking sign-in when the contractor, visitor or employee has not been inducted and verified
- Gather and verify contact information with email or mobile number sign-ins
- Sign in and out forms for QR barcode sign in.
- Visitor invitations
- Visitor preregistration and inductions
- Select and notify a host when signing in
- Visit limits to restrict the number of visitors at site
- Enable preregistration of all visitors at each location.
Like to know a little bit more? Here's some answers...
A connection is a business or individual that your business employs. This could either be a contractor (supplier, freelancer, principal contractor, contractor employee), or an individual within your organisational team (employees, volunteers, temp workers, site managers, administrators). Each connection is assigned a workflow so that they can work for your organisation.
A contractor is a business contracted to work for you. They provide specialised goods or services that your business uses; this includes its employees who physically attend work on your projects and worksites. Connection to contractors is available through the marketplace or by sending email invites.
Sitepass will calculate your contractor connections as part of the subscription. Client connection payments can be enabled underbilling to pass on the connection cost the contractor.
A team comprises of individuals directly employed by your business to do a specific job for you and your clients. In Sitepass, a team member can be assigned workflows from your clients and your business. You can assign site manager or administrator permissions, which provides them with access to manage your worksites and your contractors and their employees at those sites.
The end of each billing period the total number of active connections (contractors, workers and team members) are calculated. The invoiced subscription amount for this month is based on the connection tier this number falls into. For example, 280 active connections will fall into the 251 – 500 connection tier.
Where your contractors are required to pay for their connections, these connections are excluded from the overall connection number and the fee that will be invoiced.
Clients your business connects to can either be free or may incur a cost. Client connection payments are configurable under the settings for each business and fees are either applicable to contracting companies or workers. Enterprise customers the price charged can be modified.
Visitors who check in at site are not included as connection cost.
Each invoice calculates the total number of active connections (contractors, workers and team members) during the previous month’s invoice period. When a connection is disconnected, it is reflected in the next month’s invoice; this is because this connection remains active during the current month’s invoice.
Unlimited. All worksites created in Sitepass can have the Visitor Management System enabled. For each worksite, either a Kiosk can be set up or a QR barcode used for quick sign-in.
No. Sitepass imposes no limits to the number of sign-ins for visitors when using the Visitor Management System.
Yes. The registration of your business is free. Sitepass can be trialed for 30 days before the first monthly invoice is required. No credit card is required to register.
No. You do not need a credit card or payment details to register with Sitepass.
The billing cycle commences on the day of the month registered into Sitepass, and the first invoice will be issued on the same day in the next month. For example, if registered on the 2nd of December, the first invoice will be issued on the 2nd of January.
Yes. A discount is applied when the total connections increase into the next tier; their relates to the cost for each connection. Use the calculator above to calculate your monthly costs based on your estimate connection numbers.
Sitepass subscription plans are paid monthly. Yearly or longer term contract lengths are supported. Please contact us to source a quote.
Any business of any size can register to use Sitepass, including sole traders or companies. If you are an employee, you need to be invited to register by your business; meaning that, your business must be registered first. Once invited, you can create your user account in Sitepass.
Sitepass accepts credit cards, direct debt in Australia, and bank transfers for those who are on the enterprise plan.
Unlimited. No limits are imposed on either the number of self-authored courses or SCORM courses uploaded by you or on those completed by users.
Yes. We offer a 15% discount for non-for-profits. Please contact us to discuss this option further.
Excluding tax. Tax is charged when the invoice is generated for Australian currency only.
Sitepass Kiosk works on an iPad running iOS 10+. To use the Kiosk, we also recommend an iPad stand and label printer. The recommended label printer compatible with the Sitepass Kiosk is the Brother 720, 810 or 820.