25 March 2021
This release introduces new features and capability with the Sitepass visitor management system. We have added a new page called work site activity against all users in Sitepass, This new page provides visibility over an individuals interactions at each work site, listing all invited, signed in and signed out events.
All contractors, team members and visitors who are registered in Sitepass are issued with a Sitepass ID that contains a unique QR code. The Sitepass ID will now quicken the sign in process by reducing the number of steps to check in from the Sitepass Kiosk.
Remember to subscribe to the release notes so that you can be notified of new releases when they go live.
View an individuals worksite activity
Work site activity is a new page added against every worker, team member and visitor workflow, which lists all personal interactions at each work site. The history of interactions are sorted by date, and displays when the individual has been invited, signed in and signed out of a site. This feature provides an important view for employers and site managers to see the locations the individual has visited, when they visited and how long they were on site. The work site activity is accessible by anyone who can view a user’s workflow.
The work site activity feature provides the following capabilities:
- Ability to view the locations and dates an individual has been invited to attend
- A list of all signed in and out events at a site.
- Access to view signed in and out form results.
- Ability to filter the activity list by status, dates, and work sites.
- Quick links to manage each attended work site
- Ability to sign out an individual from a site if they are currently signed in.
Check in quicker using the Sitepass ID
All preregistered contractors, team members and visitors who are registered in Sitepass are issued with a Sitepass ID that contains a unique QR code. The Sitepass ID will now quicken the sign in process by reducing the number of steps to check in from Sitepass Kiosk.
The Sitepass kiosk enables all users who have an account on Sitepass to check in by scanning the QR code on their Sitepass ID. Changes have been introduced in this release to the Kiosk application to make signing in quicker for all visitors, contractors and team members who are using their Sitepass ID.
When signing in and using the Sitepass ID, all visitors will now no longer need to take a photo and select a host. Where the Sitepass ID is not used these visitors will be required to enter their details, take a photo, and select a host.
Important Note: Restarting the Kiosk application is required to access these updates
To restart the kiosk application, the following steps should be followed:
- Open the applicable switcher in IOS. This is accessed by double clicking the home button.
- Find the Sitepass mobile application, and swipe up on this app.
- Reopen the Sitepass kiosk application by gong to the home screen and then tap the app.
- The Kiosk application will open, and present with the application update message.
- Click 'update' to install the latest version.
If any assistance is required, please contact our support desk team.