Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable use Policy.
The terms of this Acceptable Use Policy applies to your use of Interact learning Pty Ltd (ABN 20 095 674 285) (Interact Learning) (a) websites (including without limitation www.mysitepass.com, au.kineo.com, nz.kineo.com, kineocourses.com.au and any successor URLS, mobile or localized versions and related domains and subdomains) and (b) communications and messaging products and services ((a) and (b) collectively, “Services”).
To keep the Services running safely and smoothly, we need our users to agree not to misuse them. Specifically, you agree not to:
Disruption of the Service
You may not:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network used with the Services;
- tamper with, reverse engineer or hack the Services, circumvent any security or authentication measures of the Services or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services (or any portion thereof) or related systems, networks or data;
- modify or disable the Services or use the Services in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Services or related systems, network or data;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces, or copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by clients, employers, contractors, suppliers, authorised resellers, or other authorised users;
- overwhelm or attempt to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on the Services that consume extraordinary resources, such as by: (i) using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time using a normal browser; or (ii) going far beyond the use parameters for any given Service as described in its corresponding documentation;
Misuse of the Service and Websites
You may not utilize the Service and Websites to:
- solicit any users of our Services for commercial purposes;
- use the Services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising or spam, or otherwise cause Interact Learning to become impaired in its ability to send communications on its own or on its customers’ behalf (e.g., by causing Interact Learning to become registered on any Email DNS blacklist or otherwise be denied services by any other third party communications service provider);
- misrepresent yourself or disguise the origin of any data, content or other information you submit (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Interact Learning or any third party) or access the Services via another user’s account without their permission;
- use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy and export control laws);
- use the Services to violate the privacy of others, or to collect or gather other users’ personal information (including account information) from our Services;
- use the Services to stalk, harass, bully or post threats of violence against others;
- carry out the impersonation of another person or entity or the misrepresentation of an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse or deceive others;
- responsibility for the content of material posted on this website rests solely with the person who posts it. Where that content contains opinions or judgements of third parties, we do not purport to endorse those opinions or judgements, nor the accuracy or reliability of them;
- submit (or post, upload, share or otherwise provide) data, content or other information that:
- infringes Interact Learning’s or a third party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights or that you don’t have the right to submit (including confidential or personal information you are not authorised to disclose);
- that is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic, indecent, harassing, hateful, religiously, racially or ethnically offensive, that encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate in Interact Learning’s discretion;
- contains viruses, bots, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, scripting exploits or other similar materials that are disruptive or deceptive nature; or
- that is not original material in which you own copyright or intellectual property rights, unless you are authorised by the copyright or intellectual property rights owner to post or transmit that material on this Site;
- that violates or infringes on the rights of any other person (including intellectual property rights);
- that contains personal information of any other person, such as phone numbers, mail or email addresses;
- that advertises or promotes any goods or services, websites, competitions or schemes or otherwise for commercial purposes;
- that is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive; or
- that could otherwise cause damage to Interact Learning or any third party;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorisation;
- use meta tags or any other “hidden text” including Interact Learning’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks; or
- permit or encourage anyone else to commit any of the actions above.
- violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements and expenses (including costs and attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim or action that arises from an alleged violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise from your use of the Services.
Although we have no obligation to monitor your use of the Services, we may do so and may prohibit any use of the Services we believe may be (in our sole discretion) or alleged to be, in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, we may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your account or access to or use of the Services without notice or liability if we (in our sole discretion) determine that you have violated this Acceptable Use Policy.