These terms and conditions of website use (Terms) apply to your use of www.mysitepass.com.
Information about us
The Sites are operated by INX Software Pty Ltd ABN 50 162 477 965 (we or our or us). Our registered office is located at Level 4, 600 Murray Street, West Perth WA 6005.
Acceptance of Terms
- We provide the Sites subject to these Terms. Before you browse or use any facilities on each Site, it is important that you read, understand, and agree to these Terms.
- By accessing the Sites, you agree to abide by these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you must refrain from using any of the Sites.
Personal or sensitive information or data
Accessing the Sites
We may suspend, amend, or withdraw any service or content provided on or through the Sites without notice.
We may restrict access to the Sites (in whole or part) to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or other piece of security information, you must treat such information as confidential. We may disable any user name or password at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, you are in breach of these Terms.
You must ensure that your access to the Sites is not illegal or prohibited by laws that apply to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner, or authorised licensee, of all intellectual property rights subsisting in the Sites and any content reproduced on each Site (Content). Such Content are protected by copyright law and treaties throughout the world. All such rights are reserved.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, all ideas, concepts, know-how, data processing, data compilations, software, documentation, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, inventions and other intellectual property rights subsisting in the service are owned by us or our licensors. Content available on the Sites may be viewed, listened to, downloaded, and printed for your own personal, non-commercial, use only.
You may not use any content available on the Sites for any other purpose, and in particular for no commercial purpose, without first obtaining written consent from us to do so.
If you wish to enquire about using any content on the Site, please submit a support ticket or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All Content is provided by us or by others in good faith. You accept that the Content provided by us is general information and is not in the nature of advice. We have derived the Content from sources, which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication.
We make no representation about the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the Content or its fitness for any particular purposes, nor do we undertake to keep the Sites or the Content up to date. This applies to Content provided by us and to Content provided by others.
Where the Content provided by others contains opinions or judgements of third parties, we do not purport to endorse those opinions or judgements, nor the accuracy or reliability of them.
You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of Content, whether provided by us or by others, including your reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of it. By using the Sites you agree that we (our related corporations and the officers, employees and agents of each) are not responsible for:
- the accuracy or otherwise of the content displayed or omitted from the Sites;
- any person’s reliance on content available or omitted from the Sites;
- any loss in connection with the use of the Sites.
You should make your own enquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry professionals before acting or relying on any Content, whether provided by us or by others.
Sitepass is a registered trade mark of INX Software Pty Ltd and may not be used, in any way, without first obtaining a written trade mark licence from us. If you wish to enquire about using a trade mark owned by us, please contact email@example.com
Linking to the Sites
You may link to a Site home page, provided you do not do so in a way that suggests any form of association, approval, endorsement or recommendation of any third-party products or services offered by, from or through those sites by us.
The Sites may not be framed on any other website.
INX Software Pty Ltd has no direct control over the content of any linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those websites. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites.
Links from the Sites
Links from the Sites to third party websites are provided for reference only. We have no control over the contents, availability or use of your personal/business/contractor/supplier information of those websites and accept no responsibility for them.
Users of links provided by this Site are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the website they visit.
The content available on the Sites is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us, our products and services, news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties, and all other term which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Sites and/or in connection with the use, or inability to use, the Sites, including (without limitation) any liability for loss of: income or revenue; business; profit; contracts; anticipated savings; data; goodwill; management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This provision does not affect our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability for misrepresentation or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Security Risks and Viruses
The Internet operates across insecure public networks. You assume all risks associated with use of this Site, including: the risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, disabling codes, worms or other devices and defects which might be transmitted or activated via the website, or your access to it or the downloading of files from the site; and connections transmitted to and from the site being intercepted and modified by third parties.
- You must not misuse the Sites by knowingly introducing computer viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Sites, the server on which the Sites are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Sites.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus or other malicious or technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment due to your use of the Sites or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
We may vary these Terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately on notification on the Sites. Your continued use of any of the Sites after will be deemed to be an acceptance by you to be bound by the Terms as amended.
If you have any concerns about content which appears on the Sites, please submit a support ticket or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of South Australia, Australia.